Certificate of Personal Well-Being & Development: Workshop #3: Focus on What is Essential (Virtual) Online
Learning Outcomes: It's important to have a life outside of work
- Develop clarity on your values and how to use them as a decision-making tool
- Move from being selfless to being selfish to improve your productivity
- Focus on creating balance as way to improve your well-being and happiness
Alex Barilec is a professionally certified Life and High-Performance Coach. He holds his Associate Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation, the global standard of coaching. Alex works with people who are exhausted by the many demands of life to help them find balance and the energy to create the meaningful life they desire. He helps them improve their focus and productivity to beat burnout by focusing on their well-being. He has served clients in a diverse range of industries from education, technology and healthcare to start-ups, government contractors and small business owners.
*** Zoom Link will be provided prior to the session***
This series is being sponsored by the Higher Education & Student Affairs Administration Department, Teaching & Learning Center, and Professional Development Center.
- Thursday, March 2, 2023
- 12:15pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
The purpose of this year long workshop series is to help individuals develop an understanding of how their mental, emotional, and physical well-being affects their performance, productivity, and happiness and to the help them develop the foundational healthy habits for long-term success personally and professionally.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Create a 3 – 5-year Life Vision and supporting goals to help you achieve it
- Develop an understanding of human behavior change and habit formation
- Learn how to shift from negative to positive motivation and the importance of it
- Understand the difference between time management and energy management
- Discover personal self-care and stress reduction techniques
Certificate Completion Criteria:
- Participants who successfully complete ALL 4 workshops and reflection questions will receive a Certificate of Personal Well-Being and Development.
- Participants can also attend workshops individually, but are encouraged to attend ALL 4 to receive a comprehensive understanding of well-being