Data Analytics Across Disciplines at Buffalo State presents - Graph Data Structures and Data Analytics with Python
Informal presentations, discussion and hands on activities centered around Database Ontology and Data Analytics with Python
This mini-symposium aims at connecting experts and learners as well as disseminating cutting edge tools and methods used in Data Analytics. Information about where to learn more about Data Analytics will be shared.
- Promote Data Analytics programs in the area
- Learn new DA tools
- People interested in Data Analytics with some background in programming.
- Faculty, staff and students at any level from any institution.
- Employees in the field
- Saturday, December 2, 2017
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Data Analytics Across Disciplines at Buffalo State
- SAMC 259
- Science and Mathematics Complex (SAMC)